Cyber King Co., Ltd. is seeking Java Developer.
We are developing ERP – Enterprise Resources Planning in Myanmar. Various types of businesses use our products and process their respective job functions. Now, we hire a person who is active in the software development field.
- Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Maintain and Support efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Design and create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Do Technical Support to Clients or Functional Team.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision on own initiative or collaboratively with the team.
- A Degree Holder, preferably Engineering, IT or related Degree.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in J2SE, J2EE, and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, JPA and Jasper Report.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven.
- Experience in MySql or similar databases.
- Experience with Vue.js or similar front-end frameworks.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design.
- UI/UX knowledge.
- Git version control.
- TDD and Pair Programming.
- Continuous Self-Leaner and Coachable.
- Experience in Window and Linux Environments.
- Experience in integrating with external Devices and APIs.
If you want to be part of our team … Send your updated C.V with recent photo to the following email: